2019 Arteagan in Training Commencement Schedule:
- March 6th
- May 4th
- July 2nd
- August 30th
- October 28th
- December 26th
Arteagan in Training (AIT) Overview:
- The structure of this FREE program is built around honing your intuitive faculties.
- The AIT Program is six weeks and during that time you will learn about the function and purpose of the human intuition, techniques to practice for strengthening your intuition, and strategies to avoid danger, manipulation, and fear-based tactics of control.
- During this time we engage in socratic style existential discussions while learning and practicing so as to explore the Arteagan philosophy organically.
What You'll Need:
- Pen or Pencil
I love teaching, mentoring, and sharing wisdom.Over the past decade I've more or less retained a teaching or tutoring position in many disciplines and arts including:
- Women's Kickboxing
- Beginner Photography
- Intuition Study
- Body Language Control
- Public Speaking
After Six Weeks:
- You graduate to become a full member Arteagan after you've completed and returned your application at the finale of the AIT program. If you're unable to finish your program in the six week training period, you can always take the two week break and then begin again with the next AIT commencement 🙂
- If you're an artist this is an even more important training experience for you in that you're on your way to creating the most dynamic masterpieces of your lifetime, whether you are a screenwriter, sculptor, painter, dancer or otherwise.