I love playing with cameras, telling stories, and creating characters with other people.
Commercial for Northwestern Hospital.
Rolling with the passions of an on-camera talent, I lent my enthusiasm to my local SAG-AFTRA board and will serve the actors union for two full terms before retiring from volunteer service.
Chicago SAG-AFTRA Board member 2017 - 2019
- Co-Chair, Government Affairs & Public Policy Committee (GAPP)
- Alternate, National Performance Capture Committee 2017 - 2019
- Nominated Stunt Double to the local board, lauded approval 2017
- Reconstituted the Chicago Stunt & Safety Committee, November 2017
- Mission Statement for Chicago Stunt & Safety Committee, January 2018
- Committee on Committees, Ad hoc
- SAG-AFTRA / IFP Chicago Committee
- Chicago Federation of Labor Delegate
Chicago SAG-AFTRA Board Member 2015 - 2017
- Co-Chair, Chicago Government Affairs and Public Policy Committee (GAPP)
- 1 of 39 nationally to serve on the 2017 TV/TH Negotiating Committee 2017
- Helped ad Stunt Performer to local board 2015
- National Convention Delegate, Los Angeles 2015
- Chicago Federation of Labor Delegate 2015